Effective Date: May 25, 2023
1. Information Collection and Use
We may collect the following categories of information:
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII): When you register on our Site, post a review, or contact us, we may ask for information such as your name, phone number, postal address, and other contact information. This information will be used to contact or identify you.
- Non-Personal Information: We collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Cookies: Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our Site uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
2. Use of Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our Service.
- To personalize your experience on our Site.
- To respond to your comments, questions, and requests.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
3. Sharing of Information
We do not sell or rent your Personal Identifiable Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, we may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Service Providers: We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons: to facilitate our Service; to provide the Service on our behalf; to perform Service-related services; or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information in order to perform these tasks on our behalf. They are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Links to Other Sites
6. Children’s Privacy
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
8. Contact Us